Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2.19.2014

In keeping with the theme of being ready for a change, I am really happy to say that I stepped out of my comfort zone and learned something about myself. 
I am BORED with my food, and that's why it's so hard to stay on my plan. With THAT revelation I began to see the practical application of the idea "make it a lifestyle change". I had been prepping my chicken and salad thinking subconsciously "this is temporary" and therefore WAITING for the day I could EAT AGAIN!
So just recently, I realized that I need to ENJOY cooking for myself, taking care of myself (doing the dishes, grocery shopping, etc) and I need to spend time finding recipes I like. Maybe over time baked chicken and greens will be what I crave, but for now, I've learned I've got to make changes I can stick with. 
Today the thought of, "So I will have to eat this way FOREVER" downright horrified me. And I realized I hadn't made a mindset change. 
So I'm working on that. 
I also realized that I manage my time much like I manage my money: I do what I feel like. So I'm also doing more planning, and most importantly, EXECUTING that plan. That said, it's after my bedtime. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment