Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 3 Day 1

I couldn't sleep last night. It was terrible. Then the whole day I was painfully tired. I noticed around 4:45 when I didn't start eating my meal (I wanted to wait until I got home-idk why really, maybe it felt like too much effort) that I was having RIDICULOUS cravings for Taco Bell. I don't even know when the last time I ate Taco Bell was, and I certainly haven't craved it. Anyway, it took a second, but I remembered that sleep deprivation will mess with cravings, especially if you don't eat on time!  
I actually felt a little at risk for nose diving off my plan. But, I got it together and went home and ate like I was supposed to. I even cooked/prepped most of my meals for the rest of the week. YAY!
And this morning, I totally did my intervals 10 on the arc machine and ten on the stairmill. And it was tough. Then I lifted for 20 minutes, ate and was even on time to work. 
Now it's 9:21 and I need to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment