Monday, July 22, 2013

Week 2, Days 6 & 7

I DID IT!  My goal this week was to MASTER MY DIET. I totally did. And, the reward for this effort?  I had hoped to see 136 on the scale, although the scale us Bout to be replaced by pics. But I DID!  Last Sun my weight was 138.0. This Sunday my weight was 136.4!  I'm a little confused because my measurements didn't change a whole awful lot, but that's why I'm adding the pics. The changes will most likely be visual. 
I EVEN had my FIRST EVER successful and satisfying cheat without binging!!!
So proud of myself!  I ate almost half a burger and about half of a loaded baked potato, plus two rolls with butter and a diet soda at Texas Road House. Then u had a quarter of a peanut butter cream pie from Wegmans. I ALWAYS have more than that. 
I even took a shot of apple cider vinegar! That will make eating clean tomorrow easier. 
The practice of affirmations has been incredibly helpful for me. This week, I plan to NAIL my meal plan AGAIN, and thus time, adding sleep as a major factor.   I tend to stay up too late, screwing around. Whether it's playing Candy Crush Saga or Facebook or simply worrying about a problem that isn't mine, I'm not making the best use of my time. 
This week, and in general, more and more, I'm really leaning into yoga practice as a way to discover what I'm capable if. What is possible. Some aspirations if mine have come back to life in light of how much I've learned I'm capable if, if I just get out if my own way!
I'm thinking I might add a Wednesday yoga class so that I can improve my overall yoga abilities. Once a week just probably isn't enough for me. Plus, I don't mind the extra inspiration halfway through the week. 
Good night!
Oh I should add my pics. 








No comments:

Post a Comment