Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 49. I guess I can't count.

Anybody reading this can see that I frequently guess at what day I'm on. No matter. I am much more rested today than any day for the past two weeks. I'm pretty confident I was fighting something off over the weekend, so I'm really glad I laid low. I don't like looking back and knowing that I skipped three workouts in a row, but that's definitely preferable to burning out and quitting.
This morning I did 10 pops on the treadmill, a few bicep curls and a few ab exercises. I usually do more hard cardio, but I just was not feeling up to it this morning. Probably has something to do with all the junk I ate yesterday. But then I also went to Kerry's class tonight, so I got my two workouts on and I ate really clean and really didn't eat very much. That's a nice balance from the weekend.
Now I'm trying to go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment