Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 37. Fast day.

I had a very fast day today. Presentations or meetings all day long and I really wanted to be sleeping by 8pm because I lost sleep last night.
I worked out twice today like I'm supposed to!!! That seemed impossible until I did it. I was SUPER TIRED after my workout this morning, and I didn't eat like I should have because of my crazy schedule. I didn't eat anything off my plan, but the only time I ate vegetables was for my second meal. I will need to remedy that tomorrow--which will be another fast day.
My biggest discovery today was this Punk video featuring Nate Ruess (who I am absolutely positively and hopelessly in love with), called Just Give Me A Reason. And somehow, out of that song this truth hit me like a ton of bricks: I do not need to be perfect to be loved. In fact, it is what is imperfect about me that makes me lovable. I don't need to wait until I have perfect abs, a bigger income, a published book. I am fun, fascinating, and lovable right now. There's beauty in me right now. That was really a big realization for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment