Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 7, Day 1. Done with my bender.

All I really have to say is that I partied hard for my birthday Friday night. I had Patron margaritas, and they kicked my ass. I found myself drunk, but running up and down the stairs in my apartment trying to metabolize the alcohol before it made me sick. And I succeeded! Although I did have to go for two walks at 2am.

I had my first weekend in a long time where I was not working. Except for a couple of hotline shifts. Anyway, it was really nice! I got to go watch a horse show, and I got to have dinner with Ellen.

Anyway, I wanted today to be my first day back on track, but dinner with Ellen was actually dinner and WINE with Ellen, so today I was still off-kilter. But, I came home from work, did some writing (I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed with life right now) and now I feel prepared to do my intervals in the morning at the gym and eat well.

I'm actually looking forward to it. My pushup has been improving!

So, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment