Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 23, Day 5. I am so excited about today!

I am exhausted, but I'm writing about today because I'm so proud of what I accomplished!

I did, indeed, get up at 5:30am and finished my workout by 7am. That felt incredible!  To reward myself, I bought 20 tans. I know that doesn't sound in line with general health...and I'd like to avoid wrinkles and all, but...the pictures just look better if I'm tan. Plus, once, JUST ONCE, I want to feel as though I look the part of a Bronze Goddess. Yes. It's true.

Now that that's out of the way, I can write about the rest of my day. I managed to eat all my meals except my last one on time. However, I forgot my bread. Ezekiel bread that is, and so, I was super hungry most of the day.

I also had several soul-crushing moments throughout the day, but somehow it never popped into my brain to self-medicate with food.

I'm super-excited to weigh myself in the morning because for the first time in a LONG TIME, I actually worked out on an empty stomach. Amy has said this makes fat loss happen faster. Well, I should clarify that. She says that working out first thing in the morning before breakfast will burn fat faster. I have not been doing that for MONTHS.

It was so great to accomplish that! I finally felt like I had significant control over my life again!  I haven't felt that way for quite some time, but now I know why I could be so dedicated to this program. It makes me feel like I could take on the world.

I'm also happy to report that another friend has joined me in this process and will help keep me accountable to morning workouts AND will be a horse riding buddy! I can't wait to get into that again.

But, it's 11:22pm, and I need to get up at 7am. So good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment